Jackson Funeral Home
The Jackson Family has been a part of the community in Haddon Township since 1932 when Franklin P. Jackson III started the family business on Chestnut Street just blocks from today’s location.
Over the years, the tradition of holding funerals at home changed and the Jackson’s moved to their present location in order to provide a facility that could continue to meet the needs of the surrounding communities.
The Jackson Family is an important part of the local community, serving as fire fighters, volunteers and community leaders in outreach efforts through their church and the South Jersey area at large.
Jackson Funeral Home takes pride in supporting people through the difficult process of honoring loved ones at a vulnerable time. The Home is modern and accommodating with ample parking for guests – and at the same time, still offers the comforting warmth of an ‘at home’ setting into current funeral traditions.
Ginny and Frank Jackson and their staff strive to meet the needs of each family they serve at Jackson Funeral Home.